IPB

Selamat datang Tetamu ( Masuk | Daftar )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PRIV BlackBerry
weiyaow
kiriman Jan 6 2016, 10:00 AM
Kiriman #1

Bukan Eksekutif

Kumpulan: Member Rasmi
Kiriman: 78
Sertai: 4-June 13
No. Ahli: 2,463

http://www.gsmarena.com/blackberry_priv-7587.php

What you guys think for this latest BlackBerry phone? Just launched last year October. Think the price is still high remain 3k+, but the phone spec is just nice compared to my current blackberry. Should I go for it or wait? Also, If you guys know any place that selling this phone cheap please share it here. ^^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cyclebin10
kiriman Jan 6 2016, 11:34 AM
Kiriman #2

Eksekutif Junior

Kiriman: 143
Sertai: 7-June 13
No. Ahli: 2,468

QUOTE (weiyaow @ Jan 6 2016, 10:00 AM) *
http://www.gsmarena.com/blackberry_priv-7587.php

What you guys think for this latest BlackBerry phone? Just launched last year October. Think the price is still high remain 3k+, but the phone spec is just nice compared to my current blackberry. Should I go for it or wait? Also, If you guys know any place that selling this phone cheap please share it here. ^^

Checked with the lazada and the price is expensive also charge for rm3000+. Don't you ever think of other brand? like samsung ? it's cheaper...

+Quote Post
johnweak
kiriman Jan 6 2016, 02:53 PM
Kiriman #3

Bukan Eksekutif

Kiriman: 20
Sertai: 4-March 15
No. Ahli: 2,544

Usually purchase through online store is cheaper because sometime got promotion. If online store also selling expensive, guess there is no chance to purchase this phone cheap. Unless you got friend that working at related field and they can give you a discount. gedik.gif

--------------------
john not weak

+Quote Post
Zabanya
kiriman Jan 6 2016, 04:55 PM
Kiriman #4

Bukan Eksekutif

Kiriman: 13
Sertai: 6-January 16
No. Ahli: 2,581

Not familiar with blackberry, but the phone spec seem good.
I would also recommend TS to take S6 or Note 5. Especially S6 really a good phone, can't recommend it enough. I love the shape much, caller ringtone some more can change color. Awesome style and spec. rclxm9.gif

+Quote Post
weiyaow
kiriman Jan 7 2016, 10:02 AM
Kiriman #5

Bukan Eksekutif

Kiriman: 78
Sertai: 4-June 13
No. Ahli: 2,463

QUOTE (Zabanya @ Jan 6 2016, 04:55 PM) *
Not familiar with blackberry, but the phone spec seem good.
I would also recommend TS to take S6 or Note 5. Especially S6 really a good phone, can't recommend it enough. I love the shape much, caller ringtone some more can change color. Awesome style and spec. rclxm9.gif

Ah, one of my fren was using it. The phone was really nice, but I think the S6 price is quite similar to black berry. I think I just top up some to get my dream phone and it will be better. I am really in love with the blackberry. If is possible I want to take blackberry.

+Quote Post
Kin
kiriman Jan 7 2016, 01:06 PM
Kiriman #6

Bukan Eksekutif

Kiriman: 16
Sertai: 24-June 15
Daripada: KL
No. Ahli: 2,571

Did you just interested with blackberry phone only? If not, you can consider redmi note 2
It released last year, only cost around 700 bucks. It is very cheap compared to other brands such as samsung or iphone

+Quote Post
Zabanya
kiriman Jan 7 2016, 03:49 PM
Kiriman #7

Bukan Eksekutif

QUOTE (weiyaow @ Jan 7 2016, 10:02 AM) *
Ah, one of my fren was using it. The phone was really nice, but I think the S6 price is quite similar to black berry. I think I just top up some to get my dream phone and it will be better. I am really in love with the blackberry. If is possible I want to take blackberry.

I saw that Celcom two new plan got subsidized rm800 plus with this S6 and PRIV blackberry. Perhaps, you can visit to Celcom official site to have a look on it. The plan is quite nice as well, 6gb of high speed internet for first blue and 12gb of high speed internet for first gold.

https://www.celcom.com.my/cs/Satellite?c=PB...d=1360826467841

QUOTE (Kin @ Jan 7 2016, 01:06 PM) *
Did you just interested with blackberry phone only? If not, you can consider redmi note 2
It released last year, only cost around 700 bucks. It is very cheap compared to other brands such as samsung or iphone

Lol this plan was included in the plan as well. Celcom seem covered all the hits phone for their package. Nice move 105.gif

+Quote Post
kepler123
kiriman Jan 7 2016, 06:39 PM
Kiriman #8

Bukan Eksekutif

Kiriman: 44
Sertai: 16-February 14
No. Ahli: 2,491

oh, this is the plan that what my friend sign up. Last time, we go watch movie and he don't have to buy ticket because he received the GSC movie ticket through this plan... 1st time heard that telco plan give movie ticket. so weird...

+Quote Post
Zabanya
kiriman Jan 8 2016, 11:56 AM
Kiriman #9

Bukan Eksekutif

QUOTE (kepler123 @ Jan 7 2016, 06:39 PM) *
oh, this is the plan that what my friend sign up. Last time, we go watch movie and he don't have to buy ticket because he received the GSC movie ticket through this plan... 1st time heard that telco plan give movie ticket. so weird...

yes however heard from insider said that the movie ticket just for limited time
it could end anytime so while stock last

+Quote Post
kepler123
kiriman Jan 8 2016, 12:01 PM
Kiriman #10

Bukan Eksekutif

Kiriman: 44
Sertai: 16-February 14
No. Ahli: 2,491

QUOTE (Zabanya @ Jan 8 2016, 11:56 AM) *
yes however heard from insider said that the movie ticket just for limited time
it could end anytime so while stock last

oh goshhh gotta hurry sign up for it, don't wanna miss it
the lowest offer 6GB data just more than enuf for me
thx for sharing gedik.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 pengguna membaca topik ini (1 Tetamu dan 0 Pengguna tidak dikenali)
0 Ahli:

Versi Ringkas Masa sekarang: 28th March 2024 - 04:08 PM