IPB

Selamat datang Tetamu ( Masuk | Daftar )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> stuck washing machine
weiyaow
kiriman Jan 5 2023, 11:42 PM
Kiriman #1

Bukan Eksekutif

Kumpulan: Member Rasmi
Kiriman: 78
Sertai: 4-June 13
No. Ahli: 2,463

Hye folks! my mom owns a manual washing machine. it can't do it's job any longer since the washer tub and spinner doesnt move at all. we called for service and they said it's better for us to buy new rather than fix it bcs it gonna be costly. So I am buying her a new washing machine. she preferred manual as she claimed manual cleans better but I convinced her to use fully auto to ease her chores. do u know any top load in market that can do the cleaning better than manual?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zizi_zack
kiriman Jan 9 2023, 09:50 AM
Kiriman #2

Eksekutif Junior

Kiriman: 117
Sertai: 29-March 17
No. Ahli: 2,709

QUOTE (weiyaow @ Jan 5 2023, 11:42 PM) *
Hye folks! my mom owns a manual washing machine. it can't do it's job any longer since the washer tub and spinner doesnt move at all. we called for service and they said it's better for us to buy new rather than fix it bcs it gonna be costly. So I am buying her a new washing machine. she preferred manual as she claimed manual cleans better but I convinced her to use fully auto to ease her chores. do u know any top load in market that can do the cleaning better than manual?

i'm using top load Hitachi. i think it is energy efficient cause i always wash 2-3 rounds per day because i hv big family. but my bills are still within my budget rclxm9.gif

+Quote Post
chucheongfan
kiriman Jan 10 2023, 08:42 AM
Kiriman #3

Eksekutif Junior

Kiriman: 111
Sertai: 20-April 13
No. Ahli: 2,443

QUOTE (weiyaow @ Jan 5 2023, 11:42 PM) *

Yaaa, better auto nowadays everything wanted to be easy and fast right, mine also auto and working well. The extra function is very helpful you know

+Quote Post
john77
kiriman Jan 10 2023, 08:46 AM
Kiriman #4

Bukan Eksekutif

Kiriman: 79
Sertai: 13-March 17
Daripada: shah alam
No. Ahli: 2,702

QUOTE (zizi_zack @ Jan 9 2023, 09:50 AM) *
i'm using top load Hitachi. i think it is energy efficient cause i always wash 2-3 rounds per day because i hv big family. but my bills are still within my budget rclxm9.gif

How many kg for your washer? I think 2 3 rounds per day is quite a lot of wash. Mine 2 3 times of wash per week ans i saved a lot of energy and water consumption. super saving

+Quote Post
zizi_zack
kiriman Jan 10 2023, 09:32 AM
Kiriman #5

Eksekutif Junior

QUOTE (john77 @ Jan 10 2023, 08:46 AM) *
How many kg for your washer? I think 2 3 rounds per day is quite a lot of wash. Mine 2 3 times of wash per week ans i saved a lot of energy and water consumption. super saving

Only 8 kg, meh. This washer may be a little dated, but it still gets the job done. Whoa, may I ask what brand you favour? Sounds intriguing.

+Quote Post
MissSheety
kiriman Jan 11 2023, 09:32 AM
Kiriman #6

Bukan Eksekutif

Kiriman: 61
Sertai: 27-March 17
No. Ahli: 2,705

QUOTE (chucheongfan @ Jan 10 2023, 08:42 AM) *
Yaaa, better auto nowadays everything wanted to be easy and fast right, mine also auto and working well. The extra function is very helpful you know

These days, I feel like everyone uses an automatic washer. I also have a well-functioning Electrolux machine and it features an auto tub clean. Helps a tonne so I don't have to clean the tub by hand.

+Quote Post
chucheongfan
kiriman Jan 11 2023, 10:49 PM
Kiriman #7

Eksekutif Junior

QUOTE (MissSheety @ Jan 11 2023, 09:32 AM) *
These days, I feel like everyone uses an automatic washer. I also have a well-functioning Electrolux machine and it features an auto tub clean. Helps a tonne so I don't have to clean the tub by hand.

Exactly, glad you use auto tub clean as well, mine from panasonic and its has a lot of cool function with affordable price. totally fall in love with their blue ag, stainmaster and activefoam function.

+Quote Post
john77
kiriman Jan 12 2023, 08:22 PM
Kiriman #8

Bukan Eksekutif

QUOTE (zizi_zack @ Jan 10 2023, 09:32 AM) *
Only 8 kg, meh. This washer may be a little dated, but it still gets the job done. Whoa, may I ask what brand you favour? Sounds intriguing.

Im using 18kg one from panasonic, not only about the space but the td inverter, waterbazooka, stainmaster and more. i really like all the features coz its very helpful you know.

+Quote Post
john77
kiriman Jan 12 2023, 08:27 PM
Kiriman #9

Bukan Eksekutif

QUOTE (MissSheety @ Jan 11 2023, 09:32 AM) *

Yes yes, i also recommend everyone to use auto washer, the one im using panasonic 18kg. there is a lot of features that will be helpful especially for someone handling alot of houswork

+Quote Post
chucheongfan
kiriman Jan 12 2023, 08:29 PM
Kiriman #10

Eksekutif Junior

QUOTE (zizi_zack @ Jan 10 2023, 09:32 AM) *

8kg is still quite small if you ask me, i like to wash every 3 days so usually the laundry will pile up, so i now own 11kg washer by panasonic.

+Quote Post
zizi_zack
kiriman Jan 12 2023, 10:45 PM
Kiriman #11

Eksekutif Junior

QUOTE (john77 @ Jan 12 2023, 08:22 PM) *
Im using 18kg one from panasonic, not only about the space but the td inverter, waterbazooka, stainmaster and more. i really like all the features coz its very helpful you know.

I've been researching Panasonic for quite some time since it looks to have appealing features, but it's just not affordable for me... cry.gif

+Quote Post
MissSheety
kiriman Jan 13 2023, 12:02 AM
Kiriman #12

Bukan Eksekutif

Kiriman: 61
Sertai: 27-March 17
No. Ahli: 2,705

QUOTE (chucheongfan @ Jan 11 2023, 10:49 PM) *
Exactly, glad you use auto tub clean as well, mine from panasonic and its has a lot of cool function with affordable price. totally fall in love with their blue ag, stainmaster and activefoam function.

Wow, compared to my washer, yours appears to have a tonne of features. I have just minimal functionality. I've never used a Panasonic product before, but after seeing your washer, I may give them a try. Thanks for ur review haha gedik.gif

+Quote Post
john77
kiriman Jan 15 2023, 02:42 PM
Kiriman #13

Bukan Eksekutif

QUOTE (zizi_zack @ Jan 12 2023, 10:45 PM) *
I've been researching Panasonic for quite some time since it looks to have appealing features, but it's just not affordable for me... cry.gif

No worries, you can pay monthly, I agree the features are great but with that price i think it is affordable and worth it.

+Quote Post
chucheongfan
kiriman Jan 15 2023, 02:45 PM
Kiriman #14

Eksekutif Junior

QUOTE (MissSheety @ Jan 13 2023, 12:02 AM) *
Wow, compared to my washer, yours appears to have a tonne of features. I have just minimal functionality. I've never used a Panasonic product before, but after seeing your washer, I may give them a try. Thanks for ur review haha gedik.gif

Yea its super cool and very helpful, come with a lot of great function. I just love it. you might want to try and look for Panasonic washer model na v11fx2 11kg, its a front load washer but the price is affordable. https://club.panasonic.com/my_en/catalogsea...y&amnoroute

+Quote Post
chucheongfan
kiriman Jan 15 2023, 02:53 PM
Kiriman #15

Eksekutif Junior

QUOTE (zizi_zack @ Jan 12 2023, 10:45 PM) *

I think its affordable, its the function plus im using front load 11kg, so the price is very good. I also pay monthly for the washer. you can look for na v11fx2 around rm4k.

+Quote Post
john77
kiriman Jan 15 2023, 03:11 PM
Kiriman #16

Bukan Eksekutif

QUOTE (MissSheety @ Jan 13 2023, 12:02 AM) *

If you are looking for big or heavy duty, you can look for Panasonic 18kg na fd18v1 topload. Suitable for working parents. https://club.panasonic.com/my_en/catalogsea...t&amnoroute

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 pengguna membaca topik ini (1 Tetamu dan 0 Pengguna tidak dikenali)
0 Ahli:

Versi Ringkas Masa sekarang: 29th March 2024 - 05:00 AM