IPB

Selamat datang Tetamu ( Masuk | Daftar )

> PRIV BlackBerry
weiyaow
kiriman Jan 6 2016, 10:00 AM
Kiriman #1

Bukan Eksekutif

Kumpulan: Member Rasmi
Kiriman: 78
Sertai: 4-June 13
No. Ahli: 2,463

http://www.gsmarena.com/blackberry_priv-7587.php

What you guys think for this latest BlackBerry phone? Just launched last year October. Think the price is still high remain 3k+, but the phone spec is just nice compared to my current blackberry. Should I go for it or wait? Also, If you guys know any place that selling this phone cheap please share it here. ^^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Susulan
Zabanya
kiriman Jan 7 2016, 03:49 PM
Kiriman #2

Bukan Eksekutif

Kumpulan: Member Rasmi
Kiriman: 13
Sertai: 6-January 16
No. Ahli: 2,581

QUOTE (weiyaow @ Jan 7 2016, 10:02 AM) *
Ah, one of my fren was using it. The phone was really nice, but I think the S6 price is quite similar to black berry. I think I just top up some to get my dream phone and it will be better. I am really in love with the blackberry. If is possible I want to take blackberry.

I saw that Celcom two new plan got subsidized rm800 plus with this S6 and PRIV blackberry. Perhaps, you can visit to Celcom official site to have a look on it. The plan is quite nice as well, 6gb of high speed internet for first blue and 12gb of high speed internet for first gold.

https://www.celcom.com.my/cs/Satellite?c=PB...d=1360826467841

QUOTE (Kin @ Jan 7 2016, 01:06 PM) *
Did you just interested with blackberry phone only? If not, you can consider redmi note 2
It released last year, only cost around 700 bucks. It is very cheap compared to other brands such as samsung or iphone

Lol this plan was included in the plan as well. Celcom seem covered all the hits phone for their package. Nice move 105.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Kirim dalam topik ini

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 pengguna membaca topik ini (1 Tetamu dan 0 Pengguna tidak dikenali)
0 Ahli:

Versi Ringkas Masa sekarang: 16th May 2024 - 01:44 PM